We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to provide tactical support for the HR Team on all HR matters including but not limited to record keeping, interview scheduling, on and off boarding, payroll, training and development facilitation. The position is a temporary contract with the potential of becoming full-time.
The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of Human Resources as well as administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work collaboratively and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
- On-Boarding & Off-Boarding
- Coordinate desk locations, moves, etc. with Office Services
- Prepare New Hire folders and desks for First Day Orientation
- Administer photo and provide all documentation to appropriate manager for agency introduction
- Provides feedback on effectiveness of new hire orientation programs and processes and implements changes, as necessary.
- Schedule interviews, book conference rooms, greet and facilitate on-site interviews
- Communicate with external candidates
- Collect feedback on candidates from interviewers
- Assist with job posting and sourcing when needed
- Actively maintain Employee files
- Register all HR related visitors with building security
- Manage room set-up and catering for HR related meetings, trainings and special events
- Assist Senior HR Coordinator with Payroll cycle as needed
- Act as a back-up for Senior HR Coordinator, when he/she is out
- Perform other duties and special projects, as needed
- 1-2 years Human Resources or Administrative Assistant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Adobe a plus