UX Experience Designer (Mid-Weight)
A Tribal Worldwide Midweight UX Designer delivers a broad range of UX outputs to detailed client solutions. As a digital agency of record, we respond to a wide range of client needs, so no two briefs will be the same. The role demands a thorough and timely executed range of deliverables that you will create under the direction of a Senior UX Designer or the Head of Experience Design.
We expect a self-starter attitude, and the confidence to run with an assignment and stand up for your critical decision making. We are looking for an accomplished hands-on practitioner who is also able to work well in cross disciplinary teams. Frequently working alongside visual designers, business analysts and developers - always with the goal of helping take Tribal experience design to the next level. As well as working on campaigns and pitches, your projects will also include products, platforms and services
As the Tribal Worldwide business evolves, we are seeing the boundaries between UX design, service design and product design increasingly blur. We’re looking for someone that loves the sound of that and wants to help us drive that agenda to further broaden the scope of the activities that we undertake.
If you’ve got what it takes, come and join us.
We need someone capable in most, if not all, of these:-
- Expert in the areas of interactive experiences and human-design principles
- Ability to apply critical thinking and deliver problem solving solutions for digital products, platforms and services
- Excel working alongside all disciplines (and clients) to develop experiences that deliver human engagement, drive positive behaviour change and provide noteworthy ROI for clients
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create informed user journeys for a range of segments/personas
- Solid sketching ability to explore user interface design
- Ability to create prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients (MarvelApp, Principle, Keynote etc.)
- Competency conducting heuristic reviews and competitive benchmarking
- Proven ability in developing well considered wireframes, and basic functional specifications and interactive prototypes with design tools: Primarily Sketch, also knowledge of Axure and Invision.
- Some experience helping plan for and participate in workshops
- Ability to help plan and conduct user research and testing - including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, and research reports.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into pen portraits to assess an existing experience
- Familiarity with Mac OS X/PC and proficiency in a variety of business applications including MS Office, Google Docs etc. Able to manage email with appropriate response level
As a Midweight UX Designer you will be responsible for:
- Representing Tribal Worldwide London and it’s interests.
- Understanding our clients and their business needs, and helping their business succeed through the application of your skills and knowledge
- Ensuring that your work is on time and on budget and at the high standards expected of Tribal Worldwide.
- Support and encourage more junior UX colleagues
- Using data and strategic insights to inform your processes and practice, crafting well structured rationale to support recommendations
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in a clear, structured and concise manner through appropriate channels and technology
- Contributing to our culture, the evolution of the team and thus the wider transformation of Tribal Worldwide London.
Ideally you should also have:
- Qualification in a related field, such as Interaction Design, Product Design, Architecture, Psychology, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction.
We’d be really interested to know if you have:
- Experience of approaches, techniques and tools of Service Design including customer experience mapping, service blueprints, empathy mapping etc.
- Exposure to creating experiences employing virtual reality, mixed reality or augmented reality technologies.
- Designed experiences employing voice interface.
- Worked on projects that have addressed the growing opportunities around bridging online and real world experiences.
- Any experience working with brands in the following sectors: automotive, healthcare (Pharma), retail, hotels, travel, and entertainment.
About Tribal Worldwide London
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.