Designers are responsible for the visual tone, appearance, functionality, and overall aesthetic of a client project. Designers are an integral part of the concept process and realize the team’s ideas from sketch to final layout through visually exciting executions. They are integral partners to the Art Director/Copywriter team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists the Art Director/Copywriter in establishing visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfill the project objectives.
- Ensures compatibility of design and functionality for optimum marketing and communication value.
- Responsible for the proper and accurate position of every pixel within a client project.
- Constantly explores online design innovations and groundbreaking media techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message
- Works daily with the ACD and/or Project Manager to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget.
- Seeks approvals from Art directors/ACDs on all work before delivery to Account or Client.
- Participates in brainstorms.
- Assists in developing presentation materials for business development projects.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve DDB’s creative product.
- Partners with Account,Project Management and Technical counterparts to enhance quality, productivity, and profitability of the group’s work.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
Must possess at least 6 years experience as a graphic designer for an ad agency or web development firm.
Proven highly versatile design skills. Portfolio necessary.
Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and other graphic production software. Ability to work in Dreamweaver (or other html editing software).
B.A. in graphic design, Communication Arts, or equivalent
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.