- Participates in strategy development initiatives for existing clients and new business.
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Recommend and implement research that will aid in the consumer insight and strategy process manage research vendors and provide clear specifications for relevant research to the team and client.
- Design and monitor the design of questionnaires and topic guides.
- Moderate focus groups, analyze data and develop implications and recommendations.
- Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to the client.
- Crafts creative briefs, provide clear persuasive briefings to creatives and remain an active contributor throughout creative development.
- Represent the consumer in client meetings. Involved in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with research vendors, account management and creatives.
- 3-4 years of agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) from a four-year college required.
- Has ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Has ability to produce well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency.
- Has ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB NY does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.