Account Executive Experience (events) - temporary contract
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
This role is responsible for the coordination of client´s campaigns and projects, with a special focus on the events created to and for the client. It involves understanding both the client´s and the agency´s needs and objectives and communicating them clearly to the different parties involved. They will need to liaise closely with the different department and suppliers to ensure the correct implementation of the campaigns and events.
- Liaising with the client to discuss and identify their needs and requirements.
- Coordinating the diverse agency departments to ensure the correct development of all the projects and events.
- Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the teams involved in each of the projects.
- Coordinate both client and agency teams to reach targets & timings for each project.
- Coordinate and implement events.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client and suppliers at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in an events or experiential marketing agency.
- Experience organising events.
- Car brand experience is a plus.
- Experience with dealers, point of sales and/or retail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Excellent attention to detail and effective organizational abilities.
- Experience in sponsorship is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.