At DDB, we believe creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity and overcome anything thrown their way.
Think you can shape a new generation of work? Give us a shout.
We are looking for a program manager to organize and help establish a multi-agency partnership model comprised of precision marketing, brand marketing, comms and data planning experts. We need someone who can help us set and drive the operational “rhythm” as a group of agencies work with a large US-based retail client to identify opportunities, develop proposals/workplans, and execute and optimize as opportunities develop.
We need a flexible, agency- and client-savvy, organizer and operations driver. You need to be experienced in program management and project management in creative and data-driven agencies or client marketing operations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organizing audit/prospecting and proposal planning activities to attack emerging opportunities
- Coordinating and prioritizing communications and meeting flow between partner agency teams
- Helping create an integrated model, ways of working and processes internally and with clients
- Developing clear roles and that evolve as client engagements and project plans evolve
- Creating project gates and timelines and agency/function-level timelines to meet objectives
- Operational oversight of fast-changing priorities, deliverables
- Seeing around corners and being responsive to evolving needs, deliverables, workstreams
- Developing/maintaining a budget and operational plan for the agency partnership pre- and pending-client assignments
- Developing an evaluation method and project tracking system to assess/report progress and identify red, yellow, green status
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Establishing internal/team partnership goals, roles, responsibilities, and maintaining adherence to timelines and client needs
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Leading meetings and status with all stakeholders, including senior agency and clients
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in complex program management
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience creating the model for and managing a seamlessly functioning team across different organizations (client and agency)
- Experience making sense of, simplifying, and operationalizing inputs and needs from internal and client partners amidst ambiguity and change
- Command of project management, agency integration and operations
DDB NY is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB NY does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. DDB NY will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner similar with local laws.