Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager with a solid technical understanding to join our dynamic and ambitious team on one of our most high-profile accounts.
You will be a key point of contact working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all information in regard to projects. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level.
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Managing individual project budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
- Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Keeping account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
- Previous experience working on a technically complex digital account
- Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking, web optimisation and content management systems (CMS)
- Strong experience working on large and fast-paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, ŠKODA, adidas, Exxon Mobil and Wren Kitchens for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.