Digital Account Executive
We are looking for a Digital Account Executive with prior agency experience, a passion for digital and a head for numbers to join our dynamic and ambitious team on one of our most high-profile accounts.
Our account team is the bridge between client and agency and the voice of the client within the agency. You will be working closely with Account Manager, Account Directors and all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for.
Over time you will develop a relationship with our day-to-day clients and communicate with them across several projects. You will also be tasked to help with the preparation of both client facing and internal documents such as meeting notes, project updates and financial documentation. More senior account handling team members will review this work and mentor you to step up to the next level.
The Key Responsibilities
- Being the day-to-day contact on all projects they are managing – the senior members of the account team will support when necessary
- Arrange weekly status meetings with the client and issue accurate minutes promptly.
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals, production estimates, timing plans and research proposals
- Keeping an overview of project deadlines and requests whilst ensuring the client is kept up to date
Key Essential skills/competencies
- Previous experience working in an agency environment and understanding of agency business
- An understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Strong passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Personable and a team player
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of principles of accounting and experience in using spreadsheets for financial management of projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of tasks across multiple projects
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.