At DDB, we believe creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity and overcome anything thrown their way.
Think you can shape a new generation of work? Give us a shout.
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisor to play a key, senior role with our client focused on energy efficiency and its effect on climate change. This is a very unique opportunity to use your advertising skills to help create an important movement that could have a positive effect on the world. We’re looking for someone who is a proven strategic leader, with a passion for creativity and a desire to put strong, smart work out in the world.
You will champion our core values: freedom from fear, freedom to fail, freedom from chaos, freedom to be – and you will celebrate those who embody them.We want to talk to you if you’re a driven, strong account leader who can:
· See the big picture and have the vision and passion to drive big ideas that are not only creatively strong, but actually solve problems for our clients
· Act as primary contact to clients and partner agencies – continually fostering relationships, building trust and being seen as a valuable resource
· Learn and perfect the skills needed to work with this unique client, like telling a clear and effective story through deck-writing and strategically selling culture-changing work though a complex organization
· Effectively mentor direct reports and identify opportunities to help them grow and advance to the next level
· Work closely with senior leadership within DDB SF – we’re a tight knit team and we need people who are eager to work with team members of all levels.
Lastly, we’re looking for someone who has earned a bachelor’s degree and has 5-8 years of relevant industry experience, including broadcast/digital production experience.
DDB SF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB SF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. DDB SF will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.