An Art Director must be able to think conceptually to create engaging interactive sites, brand experiences, and other digital media. The AD works within the creative team, reporting to an ACD/CD, concepting and executing the visual language for a given project.
The individual is responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project. The AD works with the Creative Director and ACD(s) to ensure that various aspects of the idea and execution meet both Tribal and clients’ expectations.
Areas of Accountability
- Strong conceptual capabilities.
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project.
- Execute top quality design work as necessary in alignment with the agency’s standards.
- Participates constructively in inter-department communications.
- The AD will support the ACD/CD in client related projects to make sure work is delivered on-time and at a high level of execution.
- The AD will be responsible for supporting the agency in both client facing and internal initiatives.
- An exceptional on-line portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative solutions
- Experience in digital & graphic design
- Enthusiasm for Tribal, the interactive category and innovation
- Passion for learning and developing new skills
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Must have a minimum 3-years experience at an interactive advertising or marketing firm
- B.A. / B.F.A required
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite required.
Expected Growth Opportunities
Senior Art Director
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills or working conditions.
Do not distribute without permission.