Digital Project Manager (Mid-Weight)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager to join a highly successful team on a high-profile automotive account.
Working closely with a multi-disciplined team including, content management, design, development, UX and client teams, you will be managing the end to end delivery function from requirements gathering and collating briefs to defining the solution that meets our clients’ requirements, budget and delivery schedule; ensuring best in class delivery.
The role will be focussed on working within and managing the output of a live platform team including support of existing website releases, content updates and the technical back end that supports the website.
The role will require a PM with excellent communication and organisational skills, an ability to multitask and who is adept at prioritising the day to day whilst actively managing client expectations and communication.
You will be a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise, excellent people skills and great attention to detail. You will have prior experience in managing an enterprise level CMS and constant workflow management.
As a Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager your key responsibilities will be:-
• Confident management of Business As Usual (BAU) multi-skillset teams including content, UX and technical development with fast paced turnaround of client briefs and requests
• Oversee and maintain day-to-day project lifecycle processes within JIRA
• Actively manage resource to ensure timelines are adhered to
• Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of tasks ensuring no work outside the agreed scope is undertaken
• Keeping a firm grip on all financial aspects of a large retained account, managing all cost implications, burn rates and taking remedial action where these have deviated from agreed budgets
• Own the client relationship and day-to-day stakeholder management in the context of delivery of your specific projects
• Being able to prioritise day to day tasks to meet release deadlines
• Proactively manage client requirements for quarterly releases and brief them into the Live platform team
•Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
• Keep a firm grasp on CMS updates and how it integrates with the rest of the digital eco system
• Understanding technical aspects of various digital tools, implementation and how they integrate with other tools
• Maintain and develop Quality Assurance processes for your projects ensuring Tribal Worldwide procedures are consistently applied to manage project risk
.• Produce and manage project budgetary estimates
.• Own the coordinating, tracking, and organising client handoff of all project work.
• Obtain timely signoff on Client deliverables, project phases and final acceptance documents
As a Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager you will have:-
• Proven experience in project management gained in a digital agency working on digital products, live platform teams and web builds of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risk
.• A sound understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics, etc (relevant qualification PMI, Prince 2 qualification desired but not essential).
• Must have strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, as our client is located within the same building
• Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with a sprinkle of commercial acumen thrown in
• Excellent communication skills: must deal well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus
• Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both multi-tier internally and externally including 3rd party suppliers/off -site teams
• Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross-channel projects
• JIRA workflow management, ticket triaging & prioritisation
• Impeccable attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions
• Ability to lead a muliti- disciplined team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
• Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team
• Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language
• Release planning around tight client release cycles
•25 days holiday per year
• Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
• Progressive training and development initiatives
• Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise. Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.