Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Data Analyst will pair their Customer Relationship Marketing experience using digital channels with considerable skills in statistical data analysis to deliver valuable insights driven strategies for our internal teams and clients. In this role, you will be driven to find solutions for sophisticated challenges that span across creative, strategic, technical and analytical dimensions. He/she must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategies. He/she will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity and technology platforms/toolsets. He/she will have an opportunity to work with industry leading big brands and grow their skills across the full spectrum of data science in the field of customer analytics.
- Lead and support analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexities: including creating automated reports and dashboards, post campaign analysis/reports, ad hoc diagnostic analysis, developing profiling/scoring models and segmentation strategies, web analytics implementation, implementing multivariate testing, and quarterly and annual performance analysis presentations with senior leadership.
- Assist in driving strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion by developing models, personas, forecasts, scores/indices to meet short/long term client objectives/goals.
- Interpret analytics driven insights and recommend approaches and solutions that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project and client needs.
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analysis and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in the digital advertising landscape.
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, data enrichment, data integration and attribution processes, in addition to utilizing primary and secondary research methods.
- Post campaign performance analysis using summary statistics and diagnostic contribution analysis across segments and variables using statistical techniques and models.
- Creation of post campaign reports/presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and story-telling, on an ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
You Must Have:
- A curious, self-starter, proactive mentality with a high ‘figure-it-out’ quotient.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, business analytics or marketing science is preferred.
- 2-4 years of full-stack analytics experience that ranges across data wrangling, data blending, data enrichment, descriptive and diagnostic data mining techniques, insights generation, and client presentations.
- At least 1 year working experience on SQL Server, or other structured relational database platforms; and intermediate level of SQL skills.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Exacttarget (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Silverpop etc.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and a sound understanding of email/web metrics and experience with tag management platforms (DTM, GTM).
- Working experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau (preferred), Power BI or MicroStrategy.
- Experience working with digital channels that include email, web, experiential, social or other channels that specifically involved customer level targeted experiences, product marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong data visualization skills that adheres to industry established best practices, and presentation skills to simplify and package complex ideas into intuitive, decision driving client presentations.
- Sound knowledge of CRM principles, strategies and ideologies around acquisition, conversion, loyalty, engagement, retention and attrition models, consumer journey optimizations, and lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, prioritize, maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects.
- Ability to be self-managed, work independently as well as to collaborate within an agile dynamic team environment.
Bonus Points for:
- Sound understanding of application of various machine learning modelling techniques to appropriate business problems.
- Experience designing, executing and analyzing experiments using multi-variate testing methodologies (full/fractional-factorial).
- Expert knowledge digital consumer behavior on quantitative/qualitative research platforms.
- Experience working with advanced analytics/machine learning platforms such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Alteryx, Azure ML, AWS ML; and/or SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience with ad tech integrations for Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics 360.
- Experience with analytics driven cross-selling, up-selling methodologies for technology products with long product life times, and/or consumer packaged goods with short product life times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.