Under the guidance of a Management Supervisor, the AE will be a critical team player and responsible for day-to-day account management. Responsibilities include:
- Client Management: Work closely with Client to manage all aspects of Client business and key projects across all disciplines including strategy, creative and production. Given the high visibility of a new agency account and the need to solidify strong client relationships, AE needs to foster a positive, collaborative relationship that goes beyond day to day “advertising” assignments (i.e. Business Planning, Innovation/Product Development, etc.)
- Integrated Creative Development/Production: Work closely with Creative & Production teams to manage creative development and execution across all platforms (TV, Print, Social/Digital)
- Account Maintenance: Facilitate Client Requests, Billing/Budget management, Status Updates, Meeting Prep, Conference Reports, Trafficking TV/Print, etc.
- Category/Competitive Expert: Closely track key competitive activity, category and industry trends. Develop quarterly competitive reports/analyses and timely competitive flash alerts. Provide POV and apply insights to Client work (strategy, creative development, etc.)
- Partner Agency Collaboration: Work closely with Digital, In-Store, Media, PR Agencies to ensure communications are consistent and optimized across all platforms
- Highly Organized, Motivated, Resourceful, Problem Solver
- Strong Communication Skills (Written/Verbal): Effectively write clear, concise internal and client communications. Good presentation skills. Active participant in meetings.
- Collaborative team player: “Can do” attitude. Willing to do what it takes to get the job done well.
- Strategic Thinker: Strong analytical skills to provide strategic and creative input
2+ years experience in advertising – digital/social experience preferred, CPG experience a plus
College BA or BS