IBD Account Supervisor
IBD Account Supervisor
We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for an experienced client services professional to join our team supporting our Health & Pharmaceutical Clients. Role of the Account Supervisor is a strong partner to their clients, Account, Creative & Strategy Directors, as they have a clear understanding of where the client’s business needs to be, and how their team can help deliver. In addition, they plays a vital role in the training and development of the Account Executive and/or Account Coordinator:
- Day to day account lead on all brand activities
- Approaches creative with enthusiasm and stimulates creative thinking with their clients and agency team.
- Ensures agency systems and procedures are adhered to and/or improved to ensure client expectations are fulfilled while agency profitability is protected.
- Works with the account director to develop tactical briefing documents and brief the project management and creative team on projects
- Proactively consults with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; keeps account lead informed so there are no surprises.
- Has a sense of fiscal responsibility, works with the account executive, project manager and finance manager to keep the fiscal side of the account running responsibly (participating in monthly billing meetings, reading job sums, initiating change orderds, overseeing job transfers and estimate process) and assists the Account Director in developing scopes of work.
- Contributes to new business pitches, as needed.
- Attend research sessions, assesses and analyzes primary and secondary research and develop appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Prepares team for Springboard sessions, sharing target audience, product and competitive information, while identifying potential client issues and offering solutions/uncovering opportunities.
- Collaborates with Account Director and Strategic Planners to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded communications strategies.
- Helps to manage support staff (Account Executive, Account Coordinator)
- Forms strong bonds with clients; earning their respect and confidence
- Knowledgeable in both offline and online
- Other duties as required
Qualities & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have the following background and experience:
- Experience working with IBD brands either in the global or Canadian market. Such brands should include: Remicade/ Humira/ Stelara/ Xeljanz or Entyvio.
- Have worked at least 1 year on the IBD market. Less than 1 year does not give enough understanding of the market forces
- 3-5 years of relevant Agency experience.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma.
- A background which includes Science or Health.
- Excellent English skills both written and oral communications
- Leadership Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Readiness for personal responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Well developed knowledge of business practices
- In depth knowledge of relevant industry standards
- Experience in, or with, Pharmaceutical companies. U.S. experience a definite asset.
Nice to have
- Having worked on a combination of brands – give a more comprehensive understanding of the market
- Science background – gives a deeper understanding for the brand’s MOA and ability to compare between different classes
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.