Social Media Analyst
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The Data analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design using the correct listening tools. The data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in all the social media
The person would be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Conduct media analytics research (media evaluation, influencer-mapping, social media analysis)
- Generate client-ready reports and presentations containing key insights
- Support the communication of findings to clients
- Support the smooth-running of analytics projects
- Support other work performed by the Insight team, if so required
- Promote and support an insight-driven culture within theagency
- Manage one other person
- Direct contact with and management of client requests.
- Interest in media and/or social media analysis
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset
- Can generate high quality written outputs (presentations, reports, advice notes, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Can prioritise competing demands
- How media and social media activity can be measured and/or evaluated
- 5+ years experience.
Skills & Experience
- Knows how to use analytics tools to evaluate media and/or social media content
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience presenting to clients or audiences
- Excellent written English
- experience working on insights-driven programmes for brands, products, corporates, etc
- experience using Hootsuite and Brandwatch
- Desirable: project management skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.