We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer with an outstanding portfolio and a love of crafting beautiful ground-breaking work. The Senior Digital Designer is responsible for the tone, appearance and overall aesthetic of a client project.
They’re ready for hands-on projects, from concepting to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch.
We want you to execute great work, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help them develop their craft and design perspective.
- You will deliver and encourage stunning digital concepts and designs of the highest standard to meet client briefs and expectations.
- You will produce quality work within a given timeframe and budget.
- You will mentor and manage Designers and Junior Designers.
- You must be able to effectively communicate a creative rationale.
- You must be confident and able to make decisions independently.
- You will share knowledge and nurture awareness and learning with colleagues.
- Have an outstanding portfolio.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Be tooled up with great skills in all the usual design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Sketch).
- Be an expert in web/mobile/device-specific design and user-centred design principles.
- Have 5 + years of professional digital design experience
- Be a strong collaborator and a self-starter.
- Have experience as a Digital Designer in an agency environment, working on multiple projects at a time.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator.
You may also have:
- Experience working in Automotive.
- Knowledge of motion tools, eg: Adobe After Effects, Principal.
- Experience working with Design Systems.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
Tribal Worldwide London is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
N.B. This job description will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.