Account Manager (AAE)
The Account Manager will support the A/E and A/S as the Client’s main contact with the Agency on a day-to-day basis and is the representative within the Agency for the interests for the Brand.
- Assist as point-of-contact for agency partners and internal team
- Traffics placement of campaigns and recommends rotations
- Meeting and liaising with agency partners and internal team to discuss and identify marketing communications and requirements
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for status reports/updates, presentations and regroup sessions
- Provide input during the development of projects based on insights and knowledge of project objectives
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Organization of pertinent client and agency documents, maintaining the organization of the existing information database
- Attention to detail
- Passion for the industry
- Culturally involved and active
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required (business, marketing, or advertising strongly preferred).
DDB reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of DDB to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.