Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the CATORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, CATORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.Purpose:
You'll be working on our customer facing global and local accounts deploying Web and Mobile technologies and administrating bad ass server running deep learning services as also microsites.
- Maintenance and creation of components on the Design System's own platform (Creation of components in React, Use of Git)
- Supervision and implementation of possible third-party scripts on own platforms through Adobe Target and Adobe Launch
- Implementation of sections and components in CMS (with React) for validation of concepts, including:
o a | b test
or User tests
- Execution of possible proofs of concept at the content personalization level using Adobe Target
- Support in sessions to validate concepts at the front-end level of the Component Marketplace
- Knowledge of React, Angular, jquery, java, js, php, mysql, html5, CSS3, bootstrap, mongodb, objective-c, swift.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Master in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience with React, PHP, MySQL
- Experience with the entire Software Development Design system platforms
- Solid communication skills / softskills
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age