At DDB San Francisco, the Account Supervisor is the liaison between the agency and the client and the communicator between all the internal teams. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, business-building work for our clients. We are looking for the right person who has what it takes to be a part of a team that expects you to be creatively
- Act as primary contact to clients, continually fostering client-agency relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to clients
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions stellar, business-building ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate to bring those ideas to life
- Establishes effective balance of advisory and advocacy skills with clients and team
- Identifies opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis; anticipate and address clients’ needs
- Develop and drive proactive plans, strategies and client recommendations
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets
- Must have experience building and growing tight relationships with clients and agency partners. Relationships are the key currency in this role.
- Experience in 1:1 space (DM and or EM) is a bonus.
- Production experience (digital, social and/or Broadcast) and possesses an integrated background
- Has a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to multi-task
- Must be pro-active and comfortable both managing up and reaching down.
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Comfort in data/analytics a plus
- Enthusiastic about businesses beyond traditional marketing aspects
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and with internally and externally to problem solve
- Understands creative that must solve for a business need vs just “cool” idea
- Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree
- Has 6-8 years of relevant industry experience
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB SF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.