Junior Traffic Manager
As part of the DDB Group, C14TORCE is a creative agency with headquarters in Barcelona. Working as an integrated agency, it represents the global account for SEAT and creates, develops and distributes all creative assets for 360 advertising campaigns, which are subsequently adapted to the local markets. With a network of offices across 10 different countries C14TORCE is a true 360° network and has full visibility of SEAT’s global communication needs.
The Junior Traffic Manager will ensure the efficient flow of work to the creative department online and offline efforts. Specific responsibilities include collaborating to create project schedules; maintaining job files; tracking, monitoring, and routing projects; attending status meetings; compliance of the work processes, and performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Personnel management and hiring of creative freelancers
- Suppliers management
- Coordination of the Creative teams to get projects started quickly, scheduled, updated, and running effectively and efficiently through the Agency.
- Resolutive mindset
- Detail oriented
- Experience working in an accounting/production environment
- Back ground in administration tasks
- Knowledge of project management/ticketing tools it's a plus