Digital Project Manager Lead
- Act as the point of contact for providers for digital assets.
- Be competitive on budget negotiations.
- Build strong, long-term providers relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Suggest and implement project planning based on production needs.
- Address production assets needs to the proper providers.
- Report on web performance metric
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency.
- Digital campaign and assets management both in the agency providers.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.