Account Supervisors contribute to their client’s business through their strong understanding of the strategy, the creative product and their role in its creation, and through their knowledge of the client, the client’s business and their consumer.
They are expected to act and think creatively and strategically, contributing to their team, but also owning their projects and integrating around ideas. Account Supervisors must inspire confidence to deliver the integrated resources that best meet the needs of their client’s business. Core attributes include: Business Leader, Team Builder and Idea Champion.
- Has deep understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising.
- Thinks well beyond execution and the current campaign to help contribute to the client’s growth strategy and the agency/client relationship.
- Brutally organized, with project status top of mind or at least at their fingertips.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of agency processes and the time required to complete each stage. Can formulate the implication of changes to budget and delivery timelines.
- Proactively questions and problem-solves with Creative, Production and Media departments to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Understands Rodgers Townsend as a company and its philosophy; brings the Rodgers Townsend values to life.
- Manages up and down effectively.
- Is a true partner to their Creative and Strategy partners.
- Thinks creatively and inspires creativity in their clients and agency team.
- Nurtures and protects the integrity of the creative idea; takes the creative to new places.
- Synthesizes consumer insights, brand knowledge and marketing know-how to effectively defend and persuade their clients to embrace a strong strategic idea and keep it sold.
- 6+ years of professional experience in advertising, experience in fully integrated campaigns.
- Experience with advertising in the digital and social space required. Ideally in Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Superior presentation and writing skills.
- Solution-oriented, assertive and resilient.
- Readiness for personal responsibility.