Our DDB San Francisco office is currently looking for a Designer to join our team. The distinction between a designer and an art director is unavoidably blurry, but in general, a designer is more concerned with visual solutions, craft and execution and an art director is more concerned with the broader concept and campaign.
This is what our dream designer will bring to the table.
- Maker skills (editing, motion)
- Programming/prototyping skills
- Full blown, five star rating, creative suite skills
- Exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail skills
- Communication skills - able to collaborate with creative teams to bring ideas to life, strong ability to visualize and verbalize your ideas to core team and stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude skills -always bringing additional ideas to the table, looking over shoulders and staying in the know of what seeds are being planted and how you might help them grow.
Would be amazing to have skills
- Prototyping experience (Sketch, Origami, After Effects, etc.)
- Track record of self-initiated projects
- Knowledge of content strategy
- Experience in illustration, photography, motion design
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Develop comprehensive designs that work across digital experiences
- Design and production of emails, social media assets, website assets, and other digital assets.
- Source and resize images
- Ensure all content is in line with specific brand or co-branded guidelines
- Balance creative requirements with client business requirements
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, creative directors & project managers
- 5+ years experience in designing for brand and product
- Portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features communication design across multiple medium including web, advertising, events and conceptual brand expressions
- Experience articulating design decisions
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch