The A/E is the Client’s main contact with the Agency on a day-to-day basis and is the representative within the Agency for the interests for the Brand.
The Account Supervisor (A/S) or Assistant Account Executive (AA/E) may take over some or all of these functions as the workload and/or degree of difficulty of a specific project dictates.
- Key point-of-contact for Agency Partners and Clients
- Meeting and liaising with Clients and Agency Partners to discuss and identify marketing communications opportunities and requirements
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for status reports/updates, presentations and regroup sessions
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of Client preferences
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Scheduling and managing the approval processes on a by project basis
- Organization of pertainent Client and Agency documents, maintaining the organization of the existing information database
- Assist in Strategic Planning: Creative Brief Development, Tactical Planning, Research, Target Insight Mining
-One year of agency experience required