Digital Account Executive
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock'n'roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
The role is responsible for the coordination of client's campaigns and projects and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved and understanding both client's and agency's needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects on a daily basis.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
• Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and budgets.
• Working with all agency profiles to devise projects that meets the client brief and budget.
• Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
• Open projects on Screendragon (C14torce workflow tool) and ensure to fulfil the necessary updates during the project both on timing and client requests and feedbacks.
• Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
• Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client at all stages.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
• Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
• Proven experience of at least 2 years' in an advertising agency.
• Office heavy user.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
• Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
• Effective organisational abilities.
• Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
• Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
• Other languages will be a plus