We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So, whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are Looking for a digital designer with IA/UX skills that has experience in the pharma field to assist and lead digital initiatives (such as but not exclusively; website builds, eDetail Aid creation, app development, banner ad creation, email campaigns) within our digital services group.
- Work from briefs that will cover digital deliverables ranging from site builds, banner ads, email campaigns to interactive tradeshow displays
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, personas and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ability to work with back end developers as required to ensure front end vision is deliverable
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Other duties as required
Qualities & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have the following background and experience:
- Three or more years of digital design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for pharma
- Experience in HTML prototyping platform Flexitive is preferred.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience in, or with, Pharmaceutical companies. U.S. experience a definite asset.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.