Client Finance Analyst
CLIENT FINANCIAL ANALYST
We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for an Client Financial Analyst to join our team. In this full time position, you will support our internal teams, particularly our Production, Media, Client Finance, and Corporate Finance teams.
The role of Client Financial Analyst will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Billing for the Production and Media departments
- Revenue actualizations and forecasting per client on a monthly basis
- Reviewing Budget Control Reports (BCRs)
- Timely and periodic review of client billing status and WIP
- Financial information reporting for the Client Finance and Corporate Finance teams, as requested.
- Month-end general accounting
- Journal entry preparation (e.g. accruals, deferrals, etc.) and processing following review and approval by the Finance Director
- Assisting the Finance Director with monthly reporting schedules for review and approvals.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis, as required.
We are looking for candidates that can work independently while maintaining firm deadlines, who are adaptable and able to interact with various teams and stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will also have the following:
- University degree in Finance and Accounting
- 3 – 5 years if work experience in Advertising, or equivalent Agency experience
- Experience with Donovan Data Systems (DDS), an asset
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized, with the ability to effectively manage your time
- Flexible, with a learning mindset.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to David.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Updated: May 18, 2018