CRM / Digital Project Manager - 1 year contract
Project Manager – Track DDB
Track DDB is on fire producing great work for some of the biggest brands around. And if you’ve got the chops and creds to keep fuelling the flames as a Project Manager, we want to talk with you.
We are the CRM, Data and Analytics division of DDB Canada. Harnessing sound strategic insights and innovative technology to produce targeted, breakthrough creative driven by data science. The result? Results. Big time.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team on a 1-year contract.
As a Project Manager you will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Account, Creative and Technology teams. You are organized, detail oriented and can manage several projects at a time across multiple departments. Ideally, you have 3-5 years of project management experience with email campaigns and a keen interest in CRM and analytics.
Your primary responsibility is to manage email campaigns from initiation to deployment. Key skills we are looking for include:
- Clear understanding of the flow of work for email campaigns
- Comfortable in conversations with Developers and the ability to probe on technology requirements
- Scope development alongside account management
- Coordinating teams across multiple functions (dev, tech, QA, and creative)
- Running status meetings
- Ability to problem solve and modify project plans as required
- Timeline management for complex campaigns with multiple versions
- Set-up and management of tracking systems (such as Trello and Jira Boards)
- Managing resourcing across departments, problem-solving and adjusting to meet department needs
- Budget tracking and reconciliation
- Managing purchase orders, vendors and project hard costs
- A general understanding of data and analytics
- 3-5 years of project management experience
We are looking for candidates who have experience with the following tools:
- Microsoft 365
- Scrum Master Certificate an asset
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.