Check out the latest from DDB
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn't make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
DDB New York is looking for an Art Director to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Establishes visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfill the project objectives.
* Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every image and graphic element within a creative assignment.
* Assists CD's and in commissioning and management of outside illustrators, photographers, comp artists, and video producers. Proactively defines and assembles all necessary content assets with the creative staff.
* Works daily with the Project Manager or Account Team to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget.
* Seeks approvals from CD's on all work before delivery to Account or Client.
* Participates in (and may lead) brainstorms.
* Assists in developing presentation materials for business development projects.
* Assists CD in presenting work to client.
* Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve DDB’s creative product.
* Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
Organizational Relationships and Contacts
* Reports to CD's.
* Partners with Copywriter.
* Directs the work of external creative vendors.
* Collaborates with mainline agency counterparts.
* Proven highly versatile design skills. Portfolio necessary.
* Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Premier, After Effects, and any other cool tricks you might have. Familiarity with KeyNote is also desirable.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.