Dupla creativa - english
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the CATORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, CATORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
At CATORCE we’re looking for a mid-level creative pair to work together with the creative team in charge of the Spanish market.
The Creative Copywriter is responsible for producing ideas and words, in partnership with an Art Director, under the supervision of the Creative Director. He / she is the starting point of an idea, delivering concepts based on a creative brief, that in turn produced from a developed strategy.
The Art Director is responsible of the creativity in pair with the Copywriter and with the supervision of the Creative Director. He is the creativity starting point delivering concepts and ideas based on the creative brief born from the developed strategy. The Art director helps the design team visualizing the concepts in all the different assets needed to make the concept explode on different media.
- Determine how best to represent a concept in words & visually.
- Develop the overall copy style of the assets relating to campaigns, or marketing actions.
- Review and approve creative developments, both by staff members and providers.
- Meet with clients to develop a message, approach, and copy style.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques.
- Strong social media Experience across all channels
- Coordinate activities with other artistic approach and style.
- Be punctual, with an understanding of correctly timing deliverables based on agency needs.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency.
- Proven experience as Creative.
- High english level is mandatory for the copywriter
- Able to demonstrate 360 communications expertise.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage both ideation projects and copy/art supervision.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love creative and technical challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
- Automotive marketing is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age