German Speaker - Account Manager
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the CATORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, CATORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.Purpose:
This role is responsible for working closely with German speaking markets (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) to organise and lead local campaigns and adapt global campaigns on a local level.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
- Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and budgets.
- Working with creative and production departments to organise local TV / photo shoots, post production and generate assets for all media.
- Briefing and judging creative in relation to agreed guidelines and strategy.
- Working with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
- Ensuring the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Presenting and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Travel to Frankfurt once a month (normally including an overnight stay).
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency ideally have worked on TV productions.
- Perfect English and German oral and written communication skills.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.