At DDB, we believe creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity and overcome anything thrown their way.
Sr. Strategists at DDB have extensive experience with all social platforms and the ability to interpret and report on social metrics to help build brands. Our ideal candidate is an experienced team player that is driven to optimize our social program and pioneer us within the field. Having a great track record, you are able to help your clients take risks and innovate in this space.
Think you can shape a new generation of work? Give us a shout.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategy for and oversee social media execution across multiple clients.
- Contribute to social media campaigns for channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. Along with emerging platforms such as Twitch and Triller.
- Help to compile analytics reports on campaign performance, highlighting successes and identifying areas for improvement
- Navigate and master social analytics platforms and translate information into a client-facing format.
- Partner with creatives and digital strategy during creative development to inspire work that is impossible to ignore (leverage latest trends in and innovation in the digital / social space).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Be on the pulse of the latest marketing trends and how it applies to the industry.
- Experience working with multi-cultural audiences and being extremely tapped into culture, Gen Z and Millennials a big plus.
- 3-5 years experience in social media, preferably with a publisher, agency or brand with high volume of content and multiple inputs.
- Tireless work ethic, great attention to detail, ability to multitask and a thirst for success in implementing social media campaigns.
- Comfortable with adapting and creating new process; willingness to be a part of a greater change.
- Demonstrated success with social media executions on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and additional emerging tools.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (SEO, programmatic, DCO, paid search, paid media).
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel).
- Must be comfortable working with a broad range of cross-functional staff—junior to senior, sales, marketing, editorial, design, analytics, etc.
- A basic understanding of content management systems.
- Desire to innovate and stay on top of new trends in social media.