Senior Strategist - ARMY
We’re looking for a thinker and a doer who is equal parts intellectually rigorous and creatively curious, with an instinct for relating a good story and a penchant for making the complex simple.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about finding new ways to bring ideas to life and be able to communicate those points of view clearly and persuasively.
- Lead the driving of integrated insights and strategic planning in a way consistent with the agency’s goal of bringing a strong analytical and cultural foundation to uncover: fresh and innovative insights/business opportunities and inspiring creative ideas.
- Help create and present thoughtful and provocative strategies, creative briefs, brand ideas, and experience plans.
a deepknowledge of category and competitive activity, and keep a finger on the pulse of existing and emerging consumer and cultural trends.
- Support the Strategy Director & Group Strategy Director in day-to-day strategic output
- Partner with creatives and account supervisors to develop disruptive ideas and experiences at multiple customer touch-points that breakthrough in the category.
- Support the orchestration of all brand planning, strategic development and analytical activity for the largest and longest-running account in the agency, working closely with 8 integrated agency partners in media, digital/social, multicultural, activation, and PR, etc.
- Ensure all deliverables required from the group, internally and externally, are met in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to our client's business by inspiring and facilitating collaboration among client and agency team members
- Minimum of 7 year’s experience in planning, strategic planning
andrelated communications experience.
- Bachelors Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy preferred.
- Marketing background, creative problem-solving, and strong analytical capabilities a must.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research acumen; comfortable navigating, monitoring, and divining insight and ideas from search and social media.
- Strong communication skills, a gifted writer, and an enthusiastic presenter with proficiency in Keynote.