DDB Remedy, London W2
We’re looking for Operation Executives for our vibrant healthcare communications agency. You will play a key role in ensuring excellent delivery of client projects whilst learning about the creative
As an Operations Executive, you will build a solid understanding of our work and our clients and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally within the agency. You will be central to operational day-to-day delivery, becoming wholly trusted and relied upon by your agency team in the running of internal processes.
Key skills you will learn are:
• How to support teams on projects and deliverables
• How to oversee a project management system to ensure information and timelines are accurate and up to date
• How to utilise financial processes to help accounts team keep to budgets and aligned with resource requests
DDB Remedy is a healthcare advertising agency mixing science and creativity to produce award-winning communications. We create ‘stuff’ (multi-channel ideas, experiences and content) to communicate important messages about health and medicines to diverse audiences – mainly
healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do at DDB. It’s the freedom to be and it flows through our work, our people and us as individuals. Everyone has the right to be treated equally and
with respect. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Race, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Everyone has the right to this freedom and creating this culture is our priority.
We will always strive for this. This is our promise. If you need any adjustments to complete your application or to interview please let us know.
Ideally you will:
• Demonstrate strong organisational skills
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Love processes and creating efficient ways of working
• Demonstrate an ability to look for solutions to challenges
• Enjoy juggling multiple responsibilities
• Be a real team player looking to join a hardworking and dedicated team
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in a creative agency. What DDB Remedy offers:
• Opportunity to work closely with the industry’s most talented creatives and client service team
• Opportunity to work with top global pharmaceutical companies
• Competitive salary and benefits