Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the CATORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, CATORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll.
At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
We are currently seeking a Tech Lead role to join our digital team at C14orce. This profile will be also responsible to manage a multidisciplinary team that works directly in a daily basis with the CMS and other platforms, including QA profiles, Content Managers and fullstack developers. There’s also the need of having knowledge to guide the UX team to ensure with them if the solution proposed is feasible technologically.
Be at the forefront in everything related to programming languages, management of CMS’s and development; in addition, having the ability to work as a team through the use of process managers.
Ultimately, he or she will be tasked with supervising all stages of product development in order to identify and resolve any system malfunctioning in order to comply with pre-determined quality standards.
- Tech team leadership
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Revising prerequisites, specifications and technical design documents to provide adequate and significant feedback.
-Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating team activities.
-Fluid communication with internal agency teams for a full understanding of product requisites.
- Make recommendations regarding the development and possible solutions of the different projects.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development, either in a frontend or backend role.
- You have 2+ years of experience acting as Tech Lead / Lead Front End / Lead Back End.
- Lead and develop the technical team, assigning responsibilities and tasks to teams.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills. Experience turning requirements / needs into solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with React, AWS, Git, Apache-Nginx, Docker
- You have experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- You are a decisive, methodical and organized person and you are used to defining and optimizing processes.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Responsible and proactive.
- Knowledge of the adobe experience manager suite will be valued
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.