Temporary Project Manager
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn’t make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
The role specs are below:
- Temporary, 3-6 months starting immediately.
- Based in San Francisco client’s office in Dogpatch area of town
- Project management and relationship management between field/region people and creative/production depts.
- Must be more experienced PM, able to manage intense volume of assets and speed of fulfillment for retail activation
- Reports to a member of our team with dotted line to client’s region marketing lead in SF
- Category: Nicotine
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.