We are looking for an experienced Creative Producer to join our team and hit the ground running on a thriving, busy, integrated account, assets creation from creative inception to delivery for a leading automobile brand.
You will be responsible for driving creative production, project scope, assessing risk, delivering project documentation, developing estimates and project plans and ensuring smooth execution whilst have an appreciation of the connections between multiple suppliers and the other projects that make up a campaign, including the activity on the main website.
This job works closely with out sister agencies, and will be responsible for managing the day to day workflow and communication between the agencies, staying ahead of the client needs, and on top of the quality and timely execution of digital advertising assets and content in a fast-paced environment.
This role is a combination of art buying, production and creative services and no two days will be the same and the successful candidate will have experience managing different types of creations including Film and Photo shoots, animation, illustration, 3D work, moving image and image purchasing to name a few. The successful candidate would already have established black book.
- Responsible end to end delivery of creative assets
- Managing many stakeholders, integrated team members and key resources (both at tribal and with our sister agencies)
- Ensuring the most effective strategies and techniques for maintaining speed, effective cost and high creative output.
- Project Management duties; scoping and planning, resource organisation, budget management and reporting, risk mitigation and status and communication execution.
- Obtaining timely signoff of deliverable, phase and final project acceptance documents.
- Interrogation and investigation of media plans including feasibility of creative ideas of executions.
- An eye for the detail, last line support in quality.
- Proven track record at managing and delivering digital communications campaigns
- Proven knowledge of digital display formats, media plans and delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial acumen and good understanding of project profitability
- Experience working with digital measurement and reporting tools, also agency stakeholders involved in this process (e.g. planning, tech)
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross channel projects
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Multi-tasking of multiple projects keeping abreast of current status and forward plans