- Auditing of expense reports, as well as communicating and enforcing Agency expense policies to employees
- Forecasting and reconciliation of Cap Ex expenditures.
- Responsible for month end close process in relation to Monthly Accruals
- Assist management with the preparation of Quarterly Internal Reporting schedules
- Assist management with Sarbanes-Oxley procedures
- Assist management with Client Reporting
- Assist in monthly processes related to Studio Billings
- Provide explanation to management in regards to month-end entries & helping to explains variances month over month
- Work with various departments such as Production, Talent, Billings on ad hoc requests
- Assist management in compiling data and information for various ad hoc reporting requests
- Resolve accounting issues and inquires
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Advanced MS Spreadsheet experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills.