Primarily responsible for assisting the digital/print/social production team with day to day tasks
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist digital and print producers on day to day tasks including scheduling, generating estimates, sending hotsheets, organizing and recapping internal meetings and ensuring tasks involving the project team are complete from concept to delivery
- Keep to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
- Daily contact with creative and account teams to assess project requirements and deliver production-ready files
- Prepare specifications, estimate project costs, gather needed assets and brief studio staff on project requirements
- Liaise with production vendors and media partners to execute projects
- Create and maintain production schedules for a number of projects
- Ensure that project tasks are completed on time and to high quality standards
- Test and QA of all tactics before deployment/delivery/handoff
- Help producers submit purchase orders, invoices, expense reports to finance.
- Participate in project briefing meetings, internal/client reviews, and internal status meetings
- Create/maintain and vet production partners and vendors and be proactive about planning and organizing meetings and screenings.
Requirements and skills
- Knowledge and experience in working with the following software/platforms: GoogleDocs suite, Basecamp, Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Indesign specifically) and Microsoft Office suite
- Pharma advertising experience a plus
- A degree in some kind of media program or/and 1-2+ yrs experience at an ad agency, or in production house/studio.