Account Manager German Speaker
This role is responsible for working closely with German speaking markets (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) to organise and lead local campaigns and adapt global campaigns on a local level.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
- Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and budgets.
- Working with creative and production departments to organise local TV / photo shoots, post production and generate assets for all media.
- Briefing and judging creative in relation to agreed guidelines and strategy.
- Working with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
- Ensuring the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Presenting and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Travel to Frankfurt once a month (normally including an overnight stay).
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency ideally have worked on TV productions.
- Perfect English and German oral and written communication skills.
- Office heavy user.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.