Content Manager (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It’s a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all of our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
The content manager will be in charge of managing client website content through the CMS built for that purpose: AEM6. The content manager will receive specifications of the content to be publish and will build templates for the content purpose.
• Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
• Conducts research to improve the technological assets of a company
• Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
• Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
• Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
• Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
• Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
• Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
• Manages any digital media assets
• Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
• Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
• Develops and enhances a company's website to increase site traffic
• Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
• Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
• Proven development experience within an agency environment.
• Demonstrated experience on technical, coding and It knowledge.
• Knowledge of AEM6 (Adobe enterprise system) is a plus but not necessary.
• Computational skills.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming and relational data modelling.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task and a Team builder.
• Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
• Good communication skills. Able to interact with those who have range of technical understanding.
• Good English oral and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.