At DDB, we believe that creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach's notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity, and overcome anything thrown their way.
DDB Chicago is looking for a Recruiter with 3-5 years of experience to join our team. This role will manage searches for the business side of the agency (account management, strategy, administration, data sciences, and the internship program) and work alongside a team of recruiters across the US offices (Chicago, New York & San Francisco).
We are open to considering a 100% remote recruiter, with some light travel, at some point.
- Responsible for the recruitment, interview, and selection process for the business side permanent and freelance staff.
- Demonstrated ability to assess talent across all disciplines and attract a diversified workforce.
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure an unbiases process as well as quality of candidates and timeliness of the search.
- Train employees to help them embrace differences with in candidates and work experiences
- Provide interview feedback to all external and internal candidates.
- Manage the hiring process, from conducting reference and background checks and notifying proper parties for initial on boarding.
- Perform related recruiting and sourcing functions.
- Partner with agency Director of Recruitment to develop a results-driven recruiting strategy that includes keeping track of diversity metrics and partner with recruitment team to set and reach DE&I goals
- Attend industry events as a representative of the agency to source new talent.
- Accountable for weekly staffing report and delivering regional talent market research and recruitment metrics when required by Director of Recruitment or Head of HR.
- Ambassador for the DDB Culture.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management and associates; preferred.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience recruiting
- ATS management (job posting, data and reporting)
- University outreach & Internship management
- Detailed interviewing skills and management of full cycle recruiting process
- Developing a dynamic pipeline of candidates
- Solid understanding of advertising industry a plus (willing to train the right person)
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.