We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for a Strategy Planner to join our team! The Strategic Planner is responsible for ensuring all brand strategies are insight-driven, differentiated, and impactful. The planner gathers, analyses, and organizes data to bring insights to life. Reporting to the VP, Strategy & Research.
- Participates in strategy development initiatives for existing clients and new business.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight and strategy process.
- Facilitates meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Manages research vendors and provides clear specifications for relevant research to the team and client.
- Designs and monitors the design of survey instruments.
- Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops implications and recommendations.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Crafts creative briefs, provide clear persuasive briefings to creative and remains an active contributor throughout creative development.
- Represents the consumer in client meetings.
- Involved in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with research vendors, account management and creative.
Qualities & Qualifications
Our preferred candidate will, at a minimum, have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, from a Science discipline preferred.
- hHealthcare-specific experience
- The ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Experience producing well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency.
- The ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to David.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.