The State Farm team at DDB Chicago has a long heritage (over 70 years!) and a track record of recognizable, business-building work. We are a high-functioning team that expects our team members to be, passionate, creatively driven and analytically curious about the industry, our work and our team.
Now is a great time to join the team as the State Farm work is currently evolving. You will be on the ground floor as bringing new work and products & services to the marketplace in an integrated fashion. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with complex, data driven products such as credit cards, banking, insurance, pharma, telecom, cable or healthcare.
Position includes day-to-day work on State Farm’s suite of Financial Services products including; credit cards, banking (checking / savings), life insurance, annuities, vehicle Loans, mortgages and multi-line combinations with auto and homeowner’s insurance. This includes all one-to-one communications (direct mail, email, collateral and online experiences) as well as mass media where financial services are included in the message (TV, radio, print, OOH, experiential, social).
• Builds trusting relationships based on credibly and respect with your internal team, your client counterparts and other agencies.
• Is a team player; contributing and volunteering above and beyond normal duties.
• Comfortable with data and analytics; curious about measurement and focused on producing results for our client.
• Active listener to client perceptions and can anticipate questions and needs and then take action.
• Ability to analyze information and synthesize it into meaningful and actionable direction for team members
• Unafraid to challenge the status-quo asking questions, seeking to understand, making the work and team stronger.
• Works well under pressure, remains calm and professional.
• Balances Agency POV while also serving as the client advocate during internal
discussions and meetings.
• Not afraid to seek advice and help from supervisor or team when needed.
• A problem solver who can use facts and ideas as it relates to the creative development process.
• Organized and disciplined to move projects from kickoff to delivery, keeping stakeholders informed and consulted, resulting in timely and accurate deliverables.