we are unlimited seeks an Account Executive who is solution-oriented and idea driven to lead the execution of all marketing activities driving your client’s business. You can act and think creatively and strategically to contribute to multi-channel campaigns. You know who is involved, what needs to get done and how it all fits together for accurate delivery. If you can inspire confidence to deliver the integrated resources that best meet the needs of your client’s business and are tireless at finding solutions we want to talk to you!
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- •You will own, along with the other business team members, the production, identification and constitution of business opportunities that can measurably build McDonald’s brand and business.
- Serve as primary contact on day-to-day development of campaign execution.
- Lead with a knack for problem-solving with creative, production and digital teams to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Provide relevant and insightful feedback to Agency teams to develop groundbreaking creative.
- Set the right course for the team with project briefs and relevant assets and samples to support the client deliverables.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients about project specific thinking.
- Keep a watchful eye over the agency team needs and client expectations.
- Manage client budgets carefully and responsibly and communicate any risks.
- Partner with the Account Supervisor and Strategic Planner to gain a strong understanding of product facts, legal liability, etc.
- Own competitive reporting and analysis and become go-to expert for Client and Agency team.
- Develop and actively participate in meeting preparation, presentations, and reports.
- Exhibit integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years marketing/account management experience.
- This position reports to the Account Supervisor.
- You understand the .com, digital advertising and social media landscapes.
- Ability to work on high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- The creative process excites you and you strive towards learning the craft of selling through ideas.
- You can foster strong internal strategic and creative partnerships on major brands.
- You value extraordinary client partnership and business growth.
- The Account Executive is a self-starter, resourceful, entrepreneurial and has a high level of personal initiative.
- You want to grow in your facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- The Account Executive reports to the Account Supervisor and supports all account team members.
- Actively coaches the Associate Account Executive development in all facets of advertising and the brand.
- Confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down to earth mentality.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and strong presentation formats.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them.
Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.