Real-time Community Stategist
We are looking for a qualified Real-time Community Strategist to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and can develop engaging content. You should have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Coordinate with Creative, Strategy and Account teams to ensure brand consistency
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field