Executive Assistant- Creative Lead
The Executive Assistant provides overall administrative support to the Global Chief Creative Officer and the Global Head of Communications. This person is also responsible for providing light administrative support to other senior management when needed.
Areas of Accountability
- Provide basic administrative support, which includes but is not limited to, filing, faxing, copying and other administrative duties.
- Proactively handle various organizational responsibilities.
- Handle the daily scheduling of appointments, meetings, travel and invitations for the General Manager.
- Provide phone coverage for the Global CCO and Global Head of Comms. Must know the heads of departments, key senior management DDB personnel and key clients’ name and positions.
- Develop and update the filing system.
- Handle payment and issues related to expense reports.
- Keep client lists up to date.
- Generate reports when asked.
- Make all travel arrangements for the Global CCO and Global Head of Comms and provide her/him with an itinerary before each trip.
- Put together PowerPoint decks for presentations.
- Assist with Operations duties and play an active role in ensuring an efficient office.
- Assist Human Resources and Office Management in servicing new and existing employees.
- Keep staff and emergency phone lists updated and distributed.
- Assist Global CCO and Global Head of Comms with various assigned projects.
- Assist in coordination of network wide events and meetings.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written including good phone etiquette and strong writing skills.
- Able and willing to work over-time when needed.
- Ability to work well with others but also to work autonomously when needed.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills.
- At least 2 years previous agency/digital or administrative experience; preferred