- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Crafts creative briefs, provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives and remains an active contributor throughout creative development.
- Provides leadership and guidance for other team members on branding initiatives.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationships internally within the groups and externally with key agency and client partners to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to the client business.
- Orchestrate brand planning, strategic planning and analytical activity for key accounts.
- Ensure all deliverables required from the Strategy Group, internally and externally, are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business.
- Provide a department environment that fosters personal and professional growth for department members to encourage loyalty, openness of opinion and constant curiosity.
- Will be the lead CRM strategist, working in multi-agency team.
- Works independently on POVs.
- 6+ years of experience as a strategist or equivalent.
- Must have experience with Customer Relationship Marketing and loyalty programs, including DM, eCRM, analytics and testing.
- Has ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Has ability to produce well-articulated, presentations and recommendations to senior-level clients and agency.
- Organized individual who can prioritize, meet deadlines, improve processes and manage time effectively.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytic skills.
- Proven experience in creating innovative insight-driven strategies.