Strategic Partner: Can independently run medium to large client engagement. Critical & creative thinker who likes to work alongside client engagement directors, creative directors and the design team to develop points of view and surface solutions that can catalyze change.
Solid Communicator: Articulate, focused and be persuasive when presenting information across a variety of sources clearly and with conviction. Framing insights in simple language, building strong rationale for strategic recommendations, crafting compelling stories that capture the room without overpowering it, creating a space for dialog to emerge.
Team Leader and Facilitator: Ability to lead and inspire team, build consensus and work effectively within a cross-disciplinary team.
Avid Researcher: Employs conventional and non-conventional research methodologies to uncover new. Updated on and interested in trends, industry debates and technological and communication innovations, constantly applying learnings to push thinking.
Creative Contributor: Comfortable working within the unknown, gray space where creative ideas emerge from. Comfortable discussing an idea from ideation to concepting how it can work in the marketplace.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in planning, strategic planning and related communications experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy preferred
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Comfortable navigating, monitoring, and generating insight and ideas from search and social media
- Marketing background, creative problem-solving, and strong analytical capabilities a must.