Client Financial Coordinator
DDB SF is the western-most outpost of DDB’s global network. We like to think we embody the entrepreneurial, experimental and techy ethos of San Francisco, couched in the tradition and recognition that comes with the DDB name. Our clients reflect that: Energy Upgrade California, Norton and iShares.
At DDB, we believe Creativity Is The Most Powerful Force In Business. Our job put simply is to help our clients make intuitive leaps they couldn't make alone that help them grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create & update client advertising budgets and forecasts
- Review agency estimates for accuracy & proper approval
- Prepare job status reports along with matching out-of-pocket and vendor cost backup to be given to account management for review
- Maintain job jacket for all production jobs containing job status reports, billing copies, backup and estimates
- Work with production and account management to ensure accurate processing of vendor invoices and employee expense reports. This includes coding, approvals and payment.
- Review, request & transmit fee, production & media billings to client
- Review accounts receivable & handle collections/questions/problems with client and/or account group
- Insure agency is meeting client financial requirements
- Work with account management on revenue projections
- Track revenue by client
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Additional client financial duties as assigned
- Accounting experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- DDS or Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.